-
May 3rd, 2005, 04:53 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Skunk, Isn't it great that since we knew about the Tator Totz, That we can share that information with other fans, who some how over looked it.
-
May 4th, 2005, 02:57 AM
#12
Inactive Member
Yeah, sure. What information did you give as I see this is your only post in the topic. Just curious, no big deal.
-
May 4th, 2005, 03:26 AM
#13
Inactive Member
I can't believe people here didn't know about this.
The cd isn't mastered very well, but it's nbice to have the song on cd.
-
May 4th, 2005, 05:54 AM
#14
Inactive Member
That is the back cover.
Wow, I didn't think what Abbagod said was rude, but apparantly it ruffled some feathers. He was just stating his opinion.
-
May 4th, 2005, 11:18 AM
#15
Inactive Member
Calm yourself Gus! I didn't mean to anger the gods, but obviously your definition of 'fan' and my definition of 'fan' are two entirely differents things.
And Skunkie, you of all people know that opinions are frowned upon here on the Message Board.
Later,
-abbagod-
-
May 4th, 2005, 02:10 PM
#16
moderator
I'd prefer discussing this in private abbagod....
Okay, here's the deal! We get a lot of newbies here and a lot of guests who may or may not be thinking of joining in.
Some of them are new fans. Some of them are old fans. Cherie's fans are invited here from her main web site and from her Chainsaw Chick web site, etc. etc. So people with many varying levels of knowledge will be here.
There is no need to to make the level of people's knowledge, a big issue. The idea is to share knowledge and have fun with your fellow Cherie fans here, from all walks of life!
I, personally, appreciate learning new things and better late than never.
'nuff said, hopefully!
Gus
-
May 4th, 2005, 03:08 PM
#17
Inactive Member
I'm as astonished as you are Skunk about fans not knowing of this cd.
What do you people talk about on Cherie's Chit Chat on Chaterday night...anything related to Cherie at all???
Dazed and Confused,
-abbagod-
-
May 4th, 2005, 03:19 PM
#18
moderator
You express your astonishment every time you post abbagod!
How about lightening up so people don't have to feel intimidated about posting here.
If you have a personal problem with me, send me a private message.
Thanks,
Gus
-
May 4th, 2005, 03:49 PM
#19
moderator
Alrighty then, I finally found the back cover of the MONO STEREO Lp.
I hope the CD has the same one!

More later,
[img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
Gus
-
May 4th, 2005, 04:32 PM
#20
Inactive Member
I was just wondering where new fans come from...so don't call me a grouch. I'm just curious as to where these people are recently discoverung Cherie from. Is that ok knightjewel?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks